Thursday, September 25, 2008

Dinning/Pool Table

My friend send me this link (http://www.apartmenttherapy.com/la/fusion-table-dining-table-and-pool-table-062394) the other to a very interesting dinning room table, which happens to conveniently convert itself into a pool table. The table is called "The Fusion Table" and can viewed at www.fusiontables.com. According to one of the user comments the table cost around 6 grand. If I had the money and the house to put it in I would definitely invest in this dinning/pool table.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

6K is a bit much for a transforming pool table. 6K can buy alot of things, like..a jacuzzi. Seems like a good idea though. If it was a bit cheaper, I would put it in my bar. I like this blof better than the other one. So, stay in touch. Maybe when I get the bar done, you can come up for a visit.