Monday, February 23, 2009

LIRR, Please decommission these old trains

I am not sure if LIRR is trying to get these old trains decommissioned or not but they are making a great claims with these bathrooms.

Yesterday morning everything was going fine, until the train arrived and it was an old train. As the doors opened the stench from the bathroom was horrific. It smelt like someone had died in the bathroom and forgot to flush on his way out. Usually I can tolerate the smell, when it's not too bad, but this was just way too strong of a stench to deal. I had to move toward the front of the car away from the bathroom. I didn't feel like switching cars because I hate moving from car to car while the train is moving, it's just freaky.

I beg you Long Island Rail Road PLEASE decommission this nasty old trains, or at least have a cleaning crew clean the bathrooms before your send out the train to pick up hundreds of people at 7:30 in them morning. We pay to much money to have to deal with smelling shit for 50 minutes while we commute into the city.

No comments: