Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Real Estate Business Card Picture

For those of your who may not know, I will soon be a Licensed Real Estate Sales Associate (or Agent). As you probably real estate is about getting your name out there, and one way to do that is by handing out business cards and fliers and stuff. To make this even more successful it’s worth while to put your picture on the business car and flier and on the company’s website (Century 21 American Homes). The picture on there is ok but I think the size of the picture caused the picture to get distorted and it might be a bit too dark, so I decided to pick three pictures and resize them properly. Since the poll on here wont let you add images as your options I have posted the pictures below. If you would be as so kinda as to help me decide which photo to go with for my business cards and to put on the website, it would be greatly appreciated.

And since blogger doesn't have polls to add to your posts and I can't seem to figure out how to add the poll I created on Facebook to my profile, if you would like to vote and help me out please visit my Wordpress blog: WTF!? IS UP WORLD and help a brother out. You opinion is greatly appreciated.

No comments: