Friday, March 27, 2009

SJU Hats

So I am going to the St. John’s vs. Georgetown baseball game at Citi Field on Sunday. I hope the rain holds out. I can’t wait to see the new stadium, and this will be the first baseball game played in Citi Field and it’s my alma matter, so that’s even more exciting. Since graduating St. John’s I got rid of my SJU hat because it was too small. So this week I was running like a chicken with my head cut off looking for a new SJU. So how did I end up with three SJU hats? I’ll tell you how:

Well once I remembered I needed a hat I went on Lids.com to find one and I did. I this hat. It’s navy blue with the red old school logo. By old school logo I mean the logo from when I was in school. So, I ordered this hat from lids.com and had it shipped to the Lids store in he Broadway mall. I shipped it to the store because it was free. When I completed my order they said it would take 10-14 days to arrive. I was like this sucks the games on Sunday. This was on March 21st. So I had to try to get a new hat for Sunday. So I went to the lids in Broadway Mall, they had a hat I like but didn’t have my size, so I head over to the Roosevelt Field Mall.

At the Roosevelt Field Mall I found the hate I want in my size. I also found a had with the new logo on it I also liked. I told the girl in Lids that I was trying to decide which one to get. She said they were buy one get one half off, so I got both. Now at this point I had planned on canceling my order from lids.com as I was under the impression it would not arrive on time.

After I bought the two hats (see below) from the Lids in the Roosevelt Field Mall I checked my order status online and it was shipped. So, here I am at an impasse. Which hat should I keep. Granted that the blue one fits good, I will probably keep that one and the white one as I like the old school logo better then the new one.

Would you like to weight in on my decision, please visit my wordpress blog to vote for which hat I should keep. Thanks

No comments: