Thursday, December 4, 2008

Knock Knock...

How hard is it for people to knock on the bathroom door? I mean its common sense and common courtesy. If the door's locked perhaps there is someone in there, does anyone ever think of that?
It's one thing to not knock, but when you try to open the door with a key (I am talking public bathroom in my office building) and the door suddenly get pulled back, wouldn't you think oh someone must be in there or would you try two more times to open the door?

This very situation happened to me today. I was in the bathroom, door locked, fan going, lights on (of course) when someone tried to open the door. Luckily I heard them try to get in before so I had my hand ready to slam the door shut. Yes they tried to open the door three times. So after the third time I yelled, "You could try knocking first!"

Yeah that was my excitement for the day. Then it got better when Spencer around a link to this awesome little flash game: http://www.puzzlefarter.com ENJOY!!

No comments: